Tuesday, July 3rd:
– 6 p.m., FREE concert in the Indian Rock House Cave, ‘One Nation Under God’, sung by the Cherokee national youth choir in their native tongue.
Wednesday, July 4th:
– 9 a.m. – Independence Day Parade – huge community event, even Santa will be there!! Authentic hometown parade celebrating the country and family.
– 1-4 p.m. – Tom Sawyer Heritage Day at Indian hills historical complex
– 6 p.m. BBQ Dinner on the Barge
******FIREWORKS***** at the Fairfield Bay Marina, 9pm w fireworks at dark.
Saturday, July 7th:
– Red, White and Blue Golf Tournament at the Indian Hills Golf Resort (4 person scramble for $50 with a potluck to follow)
– 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Live music: SIX WAY From Sunday at the Fairfield Bay Marina.