LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — During a wide-ranging interview with KARN’s Doc Washburn on Friday, a former professional wrestler who now says he witnessed the “Boys on the Tracks” murders claims to have videotaped their deaths.

Billy Jack Haynes was asked if he’s capable of proving he was there that night. Haynes then claimed he recorded eight seconds of video that shows the train running over Kevin Ives and Don Henry.

“Wait, so you have the videotape?” asked Washburn.

“Well, that’s something that my private investigator and I haven’t decided to say: where, why, or anything. That’s up to the private investigator,” replied Haynes. “But that would be a big piece of the puzzle if that were true.”

Haynes said he had a video camera at the scene as part of his hired job to record a drug drop. During the interview, Haynes claims he was hired by a “criminal politician” because drugs and cash were being stolen from an operation in Alexander. He says it was his job to tape the drug drop, capture the suspected thieves, and eventually kill them.

Haynes named the “criminal politician” and others he says were involved throughout the interview. has chosen not to publish the names because they are not actively being investigated by authorities. Right now, the account is simply one man’s claim.

And his claim is eye-opening, to say the least. published an extensive story earlier this week about Haynes’ taped confession designed to raise money for a private investigation commissioned by the Ives family.

In this follow-up interview, Doc Washburn attempted to fill in some holes in the story, such as: How does a star professional wrestler end up in rural Arkansas on August 23, 1987 after wrestling in Detroit on August 21?

Haynes said he received an envelope at the show with a phone number to call the “criminal politician” he previously referred to. Haynes said he had been dealing cocaine since 1977 and made connections over the years. At that point, he was hired to investigate and enforce the Alexander drug drop.

Haynes says he recorded the drop on August 23 and nothing out of the norm occurred. Haynes described it as a clean drop and pickup.

After the drop, Haynes says someone in their group spotted the boys near the train tracks. Haynes says two of the men left to get the teens and returned 20 minutes later with their near-lifeless and beaten bodies.

“They were both handcuffed behind their back. The flashlights were on them and they were both bleeding profusely,” Haynes told Washburn. ” And you could see from the flashlights that they both had — it looked like they were beaten.” Haynes believed the teens were dead or near-dead. He says he then got on the phone with the “criminal politician” who ordered them to get rid of the teens.

“You cannot leave any witnesses,” Haynes recalled as the order.

Haynes said after one person on scene stabbed one of the boys to ensure he was deceased, they tossed the teens on the train tracks. Haynes then admits to placing the boys between the tracks and laying them together.

“I didn’t want to do that, but if I don’t do that at that time, I’m going to get shot and killed. That’s what I’m thinking in my mind. I didn’t come there to kill no kids,” said Haynes. “I would’ve fulfilled my contract with (politician) with the two state troopers. That’s what I came down to do and I would’ve done that. I’m not afraid to admit that.”

Haynes says he then remained on the scene and fulfilled an order to tape the boys being run over by the train.

Even Haynes admits this entire story sounds wild.

“A lot of people think I’m insane or crazy. I was very defensive my entire life,” said Haynes. “I did become violent. I did do some crazy things.”

Haynes said he had to make peace with the Ives family after coming clean. He knows he could be putting his life at risk, but says he’s a Christian who has put this in “God’s hands.”

Still, with all the theories that have been tossed out over the years, why has Haynes name never come up? That remains a big loophole in this story. He has a theory:

Haynes says he wore a black wrestling mask during the entire operation on the night of August 23. He says he was told to hide his identity by the “criminal politician.” Haynes indicated only one or two people on scene likely knew who he was.

“My whole life was a secret,” said Haynes. “That’s probably why you never heard of me.”