LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Arkansas schools now have more flexibility as they plan for the fall in the midst of the pandemic.
The State Board of Education granted waivers to 260 school districts and charter systems, allowing them to be able to carry out both in-classroom and online instruction.
The board voted 5-1 to approve the waivers, which go into effect Wednesday.
- Wilson Real Estate & Auctioneers, Inc.
- Maumelle man arrested after death of infant
- Pittman Anxious to See His Top Recruit in Action This Season
- Saturday Evening Forecast Update
- Arkansas Game and Fish participate in ‘Operation Dry Water’ and remind folks to continue social distancing on the lake