HOT SPRINGS, Ark.- A sheriff’s office in Vernon County, Missouri says a suspect wanted in connection to a homicide is believed to be in the Hot Springs area.
According to the Vernon County Sheriff’s Office, Aaron Goodwin is being sought by authorities for abandonment of a corpse in connection to a homicide that happened on Wednesday in Southwest Vernon County, Missouri.
He is pictured above with and without facial hair.
Deputies say the victim is Connie J. Goodwin, 63. According to officials, the victim is Aaron Goodwin’s mother.
If you see Aaron Goodwin or know where he may be, call the Vernon County Sheriff’s Office communications center at 417-667-6042.
- Little Rock police recapture inmate after he escapes officer’s custody
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Urban Outfitters coming to The Promenade at Chenal, first in Arkansas
- Madison County man dies after altercation with homeowner
- NLRPD Sergeant dies due to complications of COVID-19