SALINE COUNTY, Ark. — Saline County Prosecutor Chris Walton says they have made an arrest in connection to the child death reported Tuesday morning on I-30.
Whitney Turner-Tyson, 30 of Little Rock, has been arrested in connection to this case. She was booked on a capital murder charge.
The judge has ordered no bond in the case.
The prosecutor could not confirm the relationship between the woman and the child.
A review hearing has been set for November.
- UA training camp notebook: Off-court news dominates wk 9, incl ’20-21 start date
- Looking back at Supreme Court Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s visit to Verizon Arena in 2019
- Defensive Back Simeon Blair Awarded a Scholarship by Sam Pittman
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Arkansas’ unemployment rate increases from 7.1% in July to 7.4% in August