(WIAT) — A drill, this is not. A stuffed version of the internet’s favorite 50-year-old alien will soon be yours to own as Disney opens up pre-orders for its new “Baby Yoda” plush toy.
The 11-inch Star Wars character can be ordered through the Disney store, Target, and Walmart, and will set you back $25. Unfortunately you can’t snag one in time for the holiday season, as the toy won’t be in stock until Apr. 1, 2020.
Known to most as “Baby Yoda,” this adorable little alien is actually called “the Child” in the Disney+ show “Star Wars: The Mandalorian.”
What do you think of “Baby Yoda?” Pre-order the plush toy, will you? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia, and may the force be with you.
- Digital Original: A 101-year-old veteran is celebrated in Little Rock while traveling to all 50 states
- NCAA fall championships postponed; could be played in the spring
- Reopening schools for special ed students complicated decision
- College athletes looking to go pro shouldn’t worry about canceled seasons, professor says
- Mother reflects on daughters murder, still searching for answers 12 years later