Michael Silva0Nash from Molly Maid joins the Arkansas Today crew, here to tell us about some helpful household cleaning tips.
- Vases – Are your vases looking a little dirty? Fill them up with water and drop some Alka Selters or denture cleaning tabletsin it. Let the fizz clean it! This can also be used for toilets.
- Lampshade – Use a lint roller to dust off the lampshades, without getting them wet!
- Sweeping up dust bunnies – Place tape on the bottom of broom to sweep up the dust bunnies and prevent them from flying around.
- Clean the blinds — Use a sock on your hand to clean the blinds easier.
- SHINE YOUR PLANTS WITH PEELS —Give your spring plants their best shine by cleaning them off with a used banana peel.
- Sanitize your toothbrush – Use mouthwash to get rid of the germs and help prevent sickness at your home!