Heart Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 cup silken tofu cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Fat free low sodium cottage cheese
- 1 cup Fat free plan Greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2/3 cup sodium free hot sauce
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, small diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fat free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a blender, mix together silken tofu, cottage cheese, yogurt and hot sauce until smooth.
- 3. Add chicken, scallions, onions, garlic, and seasonings.
- 4. Transfer to a 9 inch pie plate. Top with cheddar cheese.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Serve with salt free tortilla chips, pita chips, or carrots and celery.