EMPLOYER: Arkansas State University-Beebe
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
ASU-Beebe seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate and manage the creation of digital content for various platforms such as videos, website, podcasts, social media, infographics, etc.
Must be available to work some evenings and weekends as events require. Light travel between campuses, occasional overnight travel may be required. A valid AR driver’s license is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated digital media campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as videos, website, social media, podcasts, infographics, etc.
- Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms.
- Improving the college’s web presence and the brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Writing content for search engine optimization
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Monitor and report impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
LOCATION: Beebe Campus
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ASU-Beebe is a public two-year college with its main campus located in Beebe, Arkansas on the 67/167 corridor approximately 35 miles north of the state’s capitol of Little Rock.
EMPLOYER: Arkansas Children’s Hospital
JOB TITLE: Security Officer
Security Officers aid in the protection of persons and property on the AC campus(es). The Officer is armed and performs/enforces a full range of threat management duties within the AC workspace.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Required Work Experience:
- Related Field – 2 years of experience
- Patrols assigned areas to enforce AC security/safety regulations and criminal/traffic laws.
- Engages in Emergency Response and Emergency Management.
- Provides strategic assistance and responds to customer service needs as required.
- Assists in controlling traffic and enforcing parking rules and regulations.
- Assists in performing investigations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB TITLE: Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators & Tenders
JOB LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR
- Willing to work 8 and 12-hour shifts Monday – Friday
- Rotating Shift Schedule
- Weekends are required
- Manufacturing experience
- Self-motivation is vital for this position
- Strong communication skills are required for this position
- Lifting requirement: 50 pounds or more
- Employee Plant Orientation
- Safety Orientation/OSHA Requirements
- Quality Manual and Procedures
- ISO Orientation, Quality Policy, and Objectives
- Extensive on-the-job training in regards to production process and documentation
- SQF Food Safety Training
HOW TO APPLY: