EMPLOYER: Mountaire Farms
JOB TITLE: Box Room Supervisor
Ensures the successful execution of department operations, while ensuring procedures, people and resources are aligned to accomplish established goals in regards to quality, efficiency and safety.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring orders are fulfilled and operating with correct staffing numbers on a daily basis. Follow established SOP’s and GPP’s for the department.
- Following product quality and packaging specs, executing plans to address defects and necessary improvements. Following food safety regulations and correcting deviations.
- Meeting department metrics; BMPH, Cost/lb., PPMH, A Grade %.
- Follow prescribed HR/Safety policies and procedures, completing Kronos and Oracle HCM time off requests on a timely basis, completing safety and certification training.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred (Ag, Operations Management, Business).
- 3+ years’ demonstrated supervisory experience in lieu of degree, previous poultry experience preferred.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) knowledge and experience.
- USDA regulations on sanitation and pre-operations guidelines.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO APPLY.
EMPLOYER: Pactiv Evergreen
JOB TITLE: Fiber Supply Chip Systems Manager
LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE)is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh food service and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full-service restaurants and quick-service restaurants, food service distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers, and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
44 miles southeast of Little Rock, Pine Bluff is the tenth-largest city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Jefferson County. It is the principal city of the Pine Bluff Metropolitan Statistical Area and part of the Little Rock-North Little Rock-Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area.
The Evergreen Packaging Pine Bluff Paper Mill is located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, less than an hour from Little Rock in scenic southeast Arkansas. It is the largest industrial employer in Jefferson County. Opened in 1958, Pine Bluff is the largest facility within Evergreen Packaging and is home to the world’s largest gable-top liquid packaging paperboard machine. In addition to producing paperboard for cartons, the facility also produces coated paper for magazines.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Fiber Supply – Chip Systems Manager
- Pine Bluff, AR and Canton, NC
- Full-time Salaried
This position manages the Pactiv Evergreen satellite Chip Mill System which includes company owned facilities and third-party suppliers that support Pactiv Evergreen paper mills in Pine Bluff, AR, and Canton, NC. The position is responsible for chip mill safety, chip quality, operations and maintenance planning, wood inventory management, internal logistics, budgeting, and coordination with wood procurement and paper mill operations teams. This position serves as supervisor for three Pactiv Evergreen Chip Mill General Managers located in Pine Bluff – AR, Cadron Creek – AR, and Royal Blue – TN. This position reports to the Wood Category Manager for Wood Fiber Procurement.
Chip Mill System Operational Functions:
- Implementation of industrial safety programs
- Ensuring chip quality specification compliance
- Coordinating chip mill operations and maintenance
- Coordinating optimal wood inventory rotation
- Managing third-party contractor relationships
- Managing internal logistics
- Budgeting and forecasting chip mill operation costs including staffing, maintenance, capital, and yield impacts
Procurement and Paper Mill Coordination:
- Strategic wood supply plan development
- Collaborating with wood procurement and paper mill managers to optimize chip mill production and wood flows
- Outage planning with mill operations and wood procurement
- Coordination of inbound and outbound wood logistics including rail and truck shipments
- Supporting outside sales programs for wood, chips, bark, and wastefuel
- Ensuring scaling systems security and functionality
- Coordinating operational budgets to meet mill consumption and procurement needs
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills to support a collaborative working environment amongst multiple stakeholders
- Must demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Must have a strong skillset with MS Excel, MS Word, and other data management software
- Must have strong supervisory skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a manufacturing or wood products focus is required
- 5 to 10 years of applicable experience is required
- Candidates should possess or have the ability to acquire Six Sigma training
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO APPLY.