EMPLOYER: Arkansas Department of Human Services
JOB TITLE: Agency Controller I
STARTING SALARY: $69,776
Planning, organizing, directing and managing the financial and workload activities for Survey work for nursing homes, intermediate care facilities and psychiatric residential treatment facilities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: CPA is required. At least five years in professional accounting, including three years management experience.
- Knowledge of state fiscal and budgetary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to evaluate the operation of the accounting system and recommend modification.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws and regulations.
- Ability to write proposals, justifications, and policies.
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal regulation.
- *In and out of state travel maybe required.
Employer: University of Arkansas at Little Rock
JOB TITLE: Financial Aid Systems Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Financial Aid Systems Manager is a position within Information Technology Services that is responsible for the technical operations of the Financial Aid department, including the Banner Financial Aid module, auxiliary applications (Perceptive Content, Dynamic Forms, Argos, etc.), and various reporting tools. Qualified candidates must be proficient in writing SQL. This role requires a blend of student financial aid functional knowledge, programming and technical expertise, data analysis skills, and an ability to provide support and maintenance of the various software systems used in the office.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of education and work experience plus a minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible professional experience. Financial Aid Higher Education experience and experience with Financial Aid management software such as Banner and Arkansas State Financial Aid Programs is preferred.
STARTING PAY: Depends on Experience
HOW TO APPLY:
- For more information and to apply to the position, visit the Jobs seekers link on the Human Resources’ website at http://ualr.edu/humanresources/
JOB TITLE: Production Supervisor
DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary duties of the Production Supervisor consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Employee Management of the Production Departments consisting of: Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees in compliance with company guidelines, and federal and state governmental laws and regulations. Providing timely performance coaching and counseling in the form of daily verbal feedback, annual written performance evaluations, frequent positive encouragement and recognition, and documented disciplinary actions, as necessary. Performance evaluations for direct reports must be completed by April 30th. Scheduling employees’ working hours to provide adequate coverage with a minimum amount of overtime. Managing employee vacation/time-off requests to insure employees’ compliance with company guidelines, and adequate departmental coverage. Reviewing and approving employee time in the payroll system to ensure accurate time records for pay purposes and attendance reporting. Ensuring time-off request documentation is submitted promptly to HR. Reviewing quarterly attendance reports of direct reports to ensure accuracy; following up promptly with any discrepancies. Identifying employees’ training/developmental needs and insuring the accomplishment of these training objectives.
- Production Department responsibilities: Assist Purchasing Agent/Production Analyst with inventory. Assist technicians, when necessary, on machine. Work with QC and QA on enforcing Quality Control program. Assist Maintenance with trouble shooting on the machine and report any machine problems or needs to the Maintenance Supervisor. Watch for unsafe procedures by employees or unsafe conditions on the plant equipment and correct or report to the Corporate Standards Manager the unsafe procedures and conditions. Procure miscellaneous production supplies. Schedule clean-up operations. Evaluate production employees’ job performances. Cross train production employees on the machine. Participate in plant staff meetings, maintenance meetings and safety and environmental inspections. Secure the plant at shift end.
- Must meet physical requirements to work in confined spaces as required by OSHA
- Must be able to lift 130 pounds
- Must meet physical requirements to safely operate a forklift as required by OSHA
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must be able to work standing Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, etc.
- Manual dexterity to operate equipment, computer entry, etc.
- Must have the ability to work in plant/warehouse environment (including high/low temperatures, dust, humidity, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of production supervisor or leadership experience
JOB LOCATION: Arkadelphia, AR 71998
EMPLOYER: Harry Pepper & Associates
JOB TITLE: PPM Iron Worker
Installs, erects, reinforce, repairs, and dismantles structural metalwork for various construction activities. Iron Worker will practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures; comply with all costumer rules and safety procedures and policies. Properly diagnose, replace or repair parts of equipment utilizing appropriate tooling, equipment and material to accomplish maintenance functions including but not limited to the following: inspections, troubleshooting, repairing, removing and replacing components on equipment. Must be able to solve problems by studying drawings, and technical publications if necessary.
JOB LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR 71603
- Possess the ability to use the English language to communicate (both verbally and in writing) accurately and concisely on technical matters to external and internal customers
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Have a valid Driver’s License.
- Experience in industrial maintenance work.
- Basic arc and/or mig and acetylene welding.
- Ability to work independently
- Have a complete set of tools appropriate for metal working
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in all of the above areas
- Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces
- Perform work at heights
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move varied objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- 2 to 3 years experience welding structural steel
- 5 years in the Industrial field
- Back ground and drug screen required
EMPLOYER: Ben E. Keith Company
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse position works in the warehouse selecting orders and receiving product. You may operate a forklift or pallet jack during your shift.
- Receiving product
- Selecting orders
- Operating forklift, pallet jack
- Repetitive lifting, stooping, bending, and kneeling
- Follow Operational and Maintenance procedures to maximize the use of warehouse equipment.
- Complete additional duties as requested by the Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR 72204