Recipe from NBC TODAY show
8 chocolate-covered doughnuts
Red buttercream or cream cheese frosting
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 bag candy corn
Turn chocolate doughnuts into a Halloween treat you’ll want to sink your teeth into.
Directions: (Click here to see video presentation)
- Cut chocolate covered doughnuts in half. Then cut each half open like a sandwich.
- Spread with red buttercream or cream cheese frosting.
- Place mini marshmallows on the bottom doughnut for teeth.
- Cover with top half of doughnut.
- Press candy corn into the top of the doughnut for fangs.