LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Mega Millions jackpot for this Friday night’s drawing has shot up to $510 million.
That would make it the eighth largest jackpot in the game’s history, if won.
The Powerball jackpot for Saturday night’s drawing still stands at $470 million. If won, this would be the tenth largest jackpot in Powerball history.
At $980 million, this is the highest combined jackpot total for Mega Millions and Powerball since October 2018, when the Mega Millions jackpot reached its all-time record of $1.537 billion.
This is only the third time that both games have simultaneously had jackpots larger than $400 million.
Tickets for both games cost $2.
- Working 4 You: Are all state offices enforcing COVID-19 mandates?
- 40 x 80 American Flag in Hot Springs stolen overnight
- Heber Springs teen saves grandfathers life
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated