COLUMBIA, SC (WFLA) – What better way to end the train wreck of a year that 2020 has been than to win a whopping lottery jackpot?
The last drawings of the year for both Mega Millions and Powerball have grown into the hundreds of millions.
The Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing was $376 million, but nobody matched all the needed numbers.
The Powerball jackpot on Wednesday is slight less at $363 million.
Those jackpots are the second highest of the year for each lottery pool.
The Mega Millions jackpot now rolls over to January 1st, where the estimated jackpot stands at $401 million, as of Wednesday.
The odds of winning Mega Millions are one in 303 million. The Powerball odds are one in 293 million.
- Working 4 You: Are all state offices enforcing COVID-19 mandates?
- 40 x 80 American Flag in Hot Springs stolen overnight
- Heber Springs teen saves grandfathers life
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated