LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – LRPD officers responding to a call of shots fired discovered a man with gunshot wounds and a car riddled with bullets.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with a gunshot wound to his left shoulder and his abdomen.
No word on the victims’ condition.
Detectives are still developing a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Working 4 You: Are all state offices enforcing COVID-19 mandates?
- 40 x 80 American Flag in Hot Springs stolen overnight
- Heber Springs teen saves grandfathers life
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated