Meet The Team
Q: Are your prices competitive?
A: Yes! With most all insurances your price/co-pay stays the same no matter where you choose to get your medications. And being locally owned we are able to have more control over our cash pricing and offer better savings than larger box stores!
Q: Is it difficult to switch pharmacies?
A: Not at all! We make the process painless, with just a simple phone call we can have your prescriptions transferred from any pharmacy right then and there!
Q: Can you do 90-day fills?
A: Yes! We have compliance packaging options that allow you to have your medications organized into daily dose packs for easier upkeep!
Q: I am interested in compounded medication options, do you have anyone who can help?
A: Yes! We have a full-time Compounding Specialty Pharmacist on staff who can meet with you and discuss all your options privately in person!
Q: Do you offer free delivery?
A: Yes! We deliver every day of the week and on Saturdays!
Medication Management Consulting
- Face-to-Face Access: Providing each patient receiving a dispensed medication from our pharmacy ready access to unscheduled face-to-face meetings with a pharmacist
- Medication Reconciliation: Comparing a patient’s medication orders to all of the medications the patient has been taking to avoid medication errors.
- Clinical Medication Synchronization: Aligning a patient’s routine refills to be filled at the same time each month and in conjunction pharmacist’s clinical disease state management and monitoring, to progress toward desired therapeutic goals
- Comprehensive Medication Reviews: Providing a systemic assessment of medications to identify medication-related problems, prioritize those problems, and create a patient-specific plan to resolve them working with the extended healthcare team
- Personal Medication Record: Creating a comprehensive list of current patient medications manually or from dispensing software
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Lifestyle Management
- New Mothers & Medications
- Tobacco Cessation
Our pharmacy stocks all recommended vaccines for anyone 7 years of age and older. We also have trained pharmacists who offer travel consults for immunizations needed for out of country travel. Make sure to think of us when you’re planning your next trip!
We love our kids and value their health. Because of this, we are excited to enroll your children in our Free Vitamin Program! We also know it can be hard to get your children to take their medicine if it tastes “icky”, so we have a variety of flavors we can add to any of their liquid medications.
No matter what age or stage of life, we are here for you. We prepare medications that are tailored to you, your children, and even your pet’s specific needs.
- Kid-friendly medications
- Hormone replacement
- Pet medications